In the past year, three of our Green Hill youth have earned their Girl Scout Bronze Awards. Kendall and Makayla completed their project over the summer, and Emma completed her project earlier this month. On Saturday they all traveled to Montgomery to be recognized in a special awards ceremony along with other Girl Scouts in Southern Alabama who received their Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards. The event was also a celebration of the Gold Award Centennial, 100 years since the Gold Award was introduced to the Girl Scouting program. Here are Kendall, Emma, and Makayla pictured with the event guest speaker, LTC Keisha R. Douglass. We are so proud of our Green Hill youth!
Search This Site
The schedule below is tentative and may be subject to change. We are doing our best to get back to “normal” while still staying safe. Worship services are being held in the Sanctuary AND posted online, so those who are staying home can join with us. For now, the Sunday school lessons are still just online. To view our online content, click on “Online Worship Services” in the menu above.
- Trinity Sunday June 7, 2020
- Sunday School (online) June 7, 2020 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Worship Service (In Person AND Online) June 7, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Sanctuary
- Session Meeting June 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm Session Room
- Simon Anderson Memorial Service June 9, 2020 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Pot Luck Supper June 10, 2020 at 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Fellowship Hall
- Evening Bible Study June 10, 2020 at 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm Fellowship Hall
- 2nd Sunday after Pentecost June 14, 2020
- Sunday School (online) June 14, 2020 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Worship Service (in person AND online) June 14, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Sanctuary