Today our Green Hill Girl Scouts celebrated the start of a new year of Scouting with a Rededication/Bridging Ceremony. As always, we are so proud of these girls. In the past year, they have all given tremendous support to our community, including completing two different Bronze Award projects. We can’t wait to see what they are going to do next!
Search This Site
The schedule below is tentative and may be subject to change. We are doing our best to get back to “normal” while still staying safe. Worship services are being held in the Sanctuary AND posted online, so those who are staying home can join with us. For now, the Sunday school lessons are still just online. To view our online content, click on “Online Worship Services” in the menu above.
- Pentecost Sunday May 31, 2020
- CANCELLED June 3, 2020 at 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Fellowship Hall
- CANCELLED June 3, 2020 at 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm Fellowship Hall
- Trinity Sunday June 7, 2020
- Sunday School June 7, 2020 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am Session Room
- Coffee & Fellowship June 7, 2020 at 10:30 am – 11:00 am Fellowship Hall
- Worship Service & Communion June 7, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Sanctuary
- Session Meeting June 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm Session Room
- Simon Anderson Memorial Service June 9, 2020 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Pot Luck Supper June 10, 2020 at 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Fellowship Hall