ENTERPRISE LEDGER: The Enterprise Ministerial Association will host the National Day of Prayer observance Thursday, May 2, with a ceremony at noon in the front courtyard of Enterprise City Hall. The theme for the 2019 National Day of Prayer is “Love One Another.” The theme comes from the words of Jesus in John 13:34, “Love one another. Just as I have loved you.” For more about the history of the observance, visit www.nationaldayofprayer.org/ on the internet. The ceremony begins at noon with music and a proclamation declaring the National Day of Prayer in Enterprise and across the nation. Local pastors will lead the community in prayers for the church, the community, the nation, military, first responders and others. The ceremony lasts until about 1 p.m. Everyone is invited.
Search This Site
- WinShape Enterprise - Enterprise High School July 15, 2019 – July 19, 2019 Enterprise High School
- Pot Luck Supper July 17, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Fellowship Hall
- Evening Bible Study July 17, 2019 at 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm Fellowship Hall
- Choir Practice July 17, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Choir Room
- 6th Sunday after Pentecost July 21, 2019
- Sunday School July 21, 2019 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am Adult Classroom
- Coffee & Fellowship July 21, 2019 at 10:30 am – 11:00 am Fellowship Hall
- About Green Hill
- Church Calendar
- Church Newsletter
- Worship & Education
- Food Pantry
- Address & Directions
- Contact Us
Follow on Instagram
#TheBestWeekEver kicks off this week in Enterprise! Are you ready!
Please join us for worship tomorrow! Everyone is welcome at Green Hill Presbyterian Church. Service begins at 11:00am. 735 East Lee Street, Enterprise. Alabama. www.greenhillpc.com
Holy Communion at Green Hill is open to all believers, all who trust Christ as their Lord and Savior. You do not need to be a member of Green Hill to receive Communion. You are warmly invited to share the Bread and the Cup from the Lord’s Table. Communion is offered at Green Hill on the 1st Sunday of each month. Worship service begins at 11:00am.
It's a new month! Don't forget to check out the upcoming events on the Green Hill Church Calendar: https://greenhillpc.com/calendar/