Betty Ruth Cully, age 74, passed away on July 8, 2021 at her home in Maryville, TN. She was born in Danville, VA on June 4, 1947. Betty married James Foster Cully (Jim) in 1971. Jim is a retired Major in the Army. The two of them just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Betty graduated from West Virginia University, then went to Troy State University for her Master’s in Science in Counselling & Human Development. She then got her Doctorate of Education from the University of Alabama. Betty retired from Enterprise-Ozark Community College in 2009 where she was Director of Student Advancement Services. In 1998, she was voted Enterprise, AL Woman of the Year. Betty loved her church, Grace Presbyterian Church of Knoxville. She will be greatly missed. She had a servant’s heart and was a backbone of the church. A memorial service will be held on July 18, 2021 at 2pm at Grace Presbyterian Church of Knoxville, 1610 Midpark Road, Knoxville, TN 37921. The service will be live-streamed at Graceknox.org. Interment at the Grandview Ossuary will be July 19, 2021 at 11am. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Family Promise of Knoxville, 3545 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37921.
Search This Site
- Constitution Class January 31, 2023 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Join us for this 8 week session to educate yourself on the United States Constitution.
- Church Office Closed February 2, 2023
- Groundhog Day February 2, 2023
- Church Office Closed February 3, 2023
- Online Sunday School February 5, 2023 at 10:00 am – 10:45 am
- Worship Service February 5, 2023 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Sanctuary
- Session Meeting February 5, 2023 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Session Room
- Church Office Closed February 6, 2023
- Constitution Class February 7, 2023 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Join us for this 8 week session to educate yourself on the United States Constitution.
- Church Office Closed February 9, 2023