The morning Worship Service is held every Sunday, from 11:00am to Noon.
On the first Sunday of each month, Communion is included in the service.
Everyone is welcome to join us as we worship our Lord.
A typical Order of Worship is listed below.
ORDER OF WORSHIP
- MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS
- CHIMING OF THE HOUR
- CALL TO WORSHIP – read in unison
- HYMN OF PRAISE – stand to sing
- PRAYER OF ADORATION
- APOSTLES’ CREED – recited in unison
- GLORIA PATRI – stand to sing
- PRAYER OF CONFESSION – read in unison
- ASSURANCE OF PARDON
- SHARING OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS
- DOXOLOGY AND OFFERTORY PRAYER – stand to sing
- FIRST SCRIPTURE READING
- HYMN OF MEDITATION – stand to sing
- PASTORAL PRAYER AND LORD’S PRAYER
- SPECIAL MUSIC
- SECOND SCRIPTURE READING
- HYMN OF COMMITMENT – stand to sing
- CLOSING PRAYER AND BENEDICTION
- CONGREGATIONAL RESPONSE – stand to sing